The rules have changed.
Powered by a Tier 4 Final engine, CASE full size excavators provide up to 8% better fuel efficiency. A rugged new arm design and the new electronically controlled hydraulic pump help increase cycle times by as much as 12% and deliver up to 6% greater breakout force. Even the undercarriage is tougher, and the redesigned cab offers adjustable comfort like never before.
See what’s in stock.
CASE Intelligent Hydraulics
CASE Intelligent Hydraulic System (CIHS) actively manages hydraulic power throughout lift/dump and dig/curl movements to maximize speed and efficiency while reducing fuel consumption by minimizing unnecessary flow.
Maintenance Free Tier 4 Final Solutions
CASE D Series excavators meet Tier 4 Final standards with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) solution that reduces emissions, runs cooler and increases fuel efficiency – all without sacrificing power. SCR is an after treatment system with no diesel particulate filter (DPF) that allows the engine to work at peak performance without requiring regeneration — achieving no downtime related to regeneration, and no lifetime DPF maintenance.
High Performance Comes Standard
Many popular features that were optional on previous generations are now standard on the D Series, including:
- Control pattern selector lets you easily switch between ISO and SAE patterns.
- Free-swing feature greatly improves control when craning, pipe laying or lifting offset loads.
- Oil sample ports allow for quick analysis of engine oil and hydraulic oil.
- Heated, air-ride seat helps provide comfort year-round.
- Additional handrails make the machine safer to get around while performing checks and maintenance.
- Bluetooth radio allows for hands-free phone usage.