“Everyday Heroes” Truck Press Conference
December 31, 2018
You’re invited to join us in debuting the 2019 Everyday Heroes Truck, built on behalf of Truckers Against Trafficking, and take a tour of TAT’s Freedom Drivers Project . . a mobile museum educating audiences about the realities of human trafficking and how the American trucking industry is combating this crime.
Where: National Mall in Washington, D.C.
When: January 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Don Blake: New Truck Sales Manager, Inland Kenworth
- Kevin Baney: Assistant General Manager of Sales and Marketing, Kenworth
- Senator Rob Portman: (R-OH) (invited)
- Senator Amy Klobuchar: (D-MN) (invited)
- John McKown: UPS Driver and TAT Ambassador
- Kendis Paris: Executive Director and Co-Founder. Truckers Against Trafficking