Kenworth Truck, Heavy Equipment, and Trailer Dealer in Canada
Inland Truck & Equipment provides premium solutions to all your commercial truck and equipment needs. With a history dating back to the 1940s, we’re one of the oldest Kenworth dealerships in Canada. We provide parts, service and maintenance, and leasing and rental options at our 26 dealerships throughout British Columbia, Yukon, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Browse our list of dealerships to find the closest location near you.
Delivered straight to your inbox
Be sure to receive our bi-monthly specials the moment they’re released.
Order Parts Online
Look up parts, check inventory, confirm pricing, create a purchase order and request delivery or pick up—all from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, or tablet computer.
We are proud to have strong dealership networks in both the United States and Canada. See our locations.
From the service bays to the sales floor – click here to see our available openings.
Inland has been the industry’s dynamic leader for over 70 years. Read our story here.
New and Used Semi Trucks, Trailers, and Heavy Equipment for Sale
Our new and used trucks and heavy equipment support a wide range of industries—from on-highway transport to forestry and construction. Some of the leading brands we carry include:
- Kenworth: We’re proud to be an exclusive dealer for Kenworth trucks in British Columbia, Yukon, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. The inventory includes a range of heavy- and medium-duty options.
- CASE Construction Equipment: We are British Columbia and Yukon’s exclusive dealer for CASE Construction Equipment. These loaders, compaction equipment, dozers, excavators, forklifts, and motor graders are designed to optimize your productivity with power and ease of operation.
- Tigercat: Inland is a proud distributor of Tigercat Forestry Equipment in British Columbia and Yukon. The lineup features feller bunchers, skidders, log loaders, harvesters, forwarders, and mulchers.
- Link-Belt: Inland is a proud dealer of Link-Belt Excavators and Forestry Machines in British Columbia and Yukon. Forestry machines from the 40 Series and the X4 Series offer rugged and dependable use with fuel-efficient engines.
- Doepker Trailers: Our Manitoba stores are proud dealers of Doepker Trailers. Their extensive inventory—including grain and gravel trailers, float and picker trailers, flat decks and step deck trailers, scissor neck, forestry or logging trailers, and heavy haul trailers—offers innovative engineered designs.
- Globe Trailers: Inland also sells Globe Trailers in Manitoba. The wide selection includes tag-a-long, sliding axle, dump, lowboys, and specialty trailers.
You’re not just saving money when you choose from our selection of used heavy equipment and trucks; you’re also benefiting from immediate availability and proven reliability. Why wait for a new machine when you can drive off today with a truck or piece of equipment that has already proven its mettle in the field? Browse our inventory by make, model, year, and price to find the perfect fit for your needs and budget.
Heavy Duty Commercial Truck and Equipment Parts for Sale
Getting your truck or machine back on the road should be easy and efficient. We carry one of the industry’s largest OEM and aftermarket parts inventories. Browse our Online Parts Counter or submit a request for any parts you need. Make an appointment with the service department to complete your installation with our team.
Commercial Truck and Heavy Equipment Repair
Our technicians receive industry-leading training for all makes and models of trucks and heavy equipment. We have the parts and tools to complete services ranging from minor repairs to preventative maintenance and major engine overhauls. Check out the list of services we provide and request service online.
Truck Leasing, Rentals, and Fleet Services
Inland provides accessible and convenient services, including:
- Commercial Truck Leasing: Using proprietary software, we analyze your business requirements to lease a commercial truck that will support your goals. Leasing a vehicle with the latest innovations can help you stay competitive in your industry.
- Commercial Truck Rental: We provide flexible ways to rent a commercial truck for a day, week, month, or longer. Renting can help you meet the demands of your business when there are spikes or seasonal upswings.
- Fleet Services: We offer different program levels to tailor our scheduled maintenance services to your fleet. Our experienced, knowledgeable technicians take care of maintenance and have access to an extensive parts inventory, saving you time, effort, and money.
View Our Available Inventory
If you’re in the market to buy new or used commercial trucks and equipment, browse our inventory for sale. You can narrow down the results with filters to easily find what you want and need at our locations across Canada.
Ready to find your nearest Inland dealership? You can view all our locations online to find the closest Kenworth and heavy equipment dealership near you.