- Reference ID:01049
- Post Date:December 19, 2018
- Job Type:Full Time
We are currently seeking a Parts Runner for our Fontana location.
The Parts Runner will be responsible for assisting the parts and service department personnel by running parts to the shop and performing other related duties.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) essential
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Ability to become WHMIS certified
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to walk around parts department, shop floor and exterior yard area, bending and lifting as required.
- Additional Comments:
Inland is an industry-leader in heavy truck & equipment sales, service and parts. Founded in 1949, we have 35 locations in North America and employ over 1,500 people. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.