As trucks have evolved to feature more sophisticated technology, Inland has aggressively pursued technology as a competitive advantage.
Tools for fleet customers
We’ve worked hard to help our fleet customers manage their operations efficiently by offering valuable electronic tools such as:
- ECAT (Electronic Parts Catalog) – this software enables you to easily view parts-related info for Kenworth trucks built since 1988 through highly detailed chassis diagrams. The tool includes a highly visual search function that allows users to view each truck model from the outside or the inside (frame view).
- Fleet ECAT – this powerful web tool helps you locate the parts you need to repair your fleet vehicle quickly. If you’re already a Fleet ECAT member, then sign in here.
- PremierCare Connect – this powerful fleet maintenance tool will help you track and monitor inventory with ease as well as implement cost controls to help your bottom line. It’s designed to help you manage your fleet providing more options and more complete information to help in your decision-making process.
Using other technology to your advantage
We also partner with Kenworth to use technology and system tools for our customers in a variety of other ways including:
- PartsNet – provides us with supplier, product, and ordering information.
- SmartSearch – used to cross-reference between 1.8 million part numbers and locate info on trucks and trailers from all manufacturers.
- Managed Dealer Inventory System – helps us forecast and replenish parts inventory: so the part you need is almost always available when you need it.
For more information on our parts fleet management, contact an Inland Kenworth professional at the location nearest you.